Study with me time-lapse 🕑📒 pharmacology note-taking & relaxing music | Reem

by - 11:44 AM


Today marks the first day of the second term of pharmacy school year three! 🎉

  Idk about you guys but I feel like I've come a long way and I finally got to see for myself what all the fuss is about regarding pharmacology [yes it's a tough course but you get used to it, honestly, it's not that different from the rest]. 

I have yet to film a new study with me for the new term I'm only one day into it but here's a long study session that I've sped up. I was studying pharmacology [listening to lecture and taking notes on both, the textbook and my notebook] my notes may not be the neatest but I like to scribble and illustrate everywhere 😅

I added some relaxing studying music [by "Smyang Piano"] 🌼 hope you enjoy the video.

You May Also Like

0 comments

.