Productivity in Quarantine 💭 How to get motivated to be productive (a chat + tips & advice)

by - 8:09 AM


Most of us are having at least some extra fee time and, generally, much more flexibility after the abrupt changes following the pandemic (COVID 19). A lot of us took that extra time to relax for once and let loose, but, for some, it dragged for longer than what was initially planned for. I, for one, am trying to ease myself back into being more productive after a period of choosing not to engage in intentional productivity. I definitely did enjoy the lack of structure and routine, but I noticed that it was, slowly but surely, getting me stuck in a rut that I am now trying to get out of. 

The biggest obstacle I faced when trying to get back into being more productive was motivation. I struggled at first to motivate myself to do the things I wanted to get done. But after some research and some trial and error, I compiled a list of tips and advice that helped me be more productive and get things done. It also helped me be more motivated to work on the things I wanted to work on. And this inspired me to share the tips and advice that have been helping me get back to being more productive, and be more motivated in general, with people who might be struggling to start working again, after the much-needed break.





♡ Things to do in quarantine/ lock-down here


You May Also Like

0 comments

.